Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog #5



I was amazed by how much research and time the 3rd grades put into their podcast. They did an amazing job at making the subject both entertaining and interesting. I learned that changing your tone of voice can help with getting your feelings across to the listener.



From this video I learned the many way that a podcast can help in the classroom. I learn that it could be beneficial to students who miss class and parents that wish to know what their children are learning about.


100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better
http://www.bspcn.com/2008/02/16/100-ways-to-use-your-ipod-to-learn-and-study-better/

From this link I learned that there are a lot more education Ipod Apps then i knew of. When I think of Ipod Apps, I think of games, music, and navigation systems. I believe that the Ipod will be a very important and innovative tools for students in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Brittany,

    I see that you have gained some knowledge from this assignment, but I am not sure that 8 sentences make an adequate assessment of what you have learned. This assignment is on podcasts and the incorporation of them in the classroom. Do you think you have learned about this from the three things you discussed? If so, do you think 8 sentences provides enough information for us to know that you understand the use and benefits of podcasts?

    ReplyDelete